Full Name: LeBron Raymone James
Nicknames: "King James"
Position: Small forward
Jersey Number: 23
Birth date: December 30, 1984
Place of Birth: Akron, Ohio, USA
Complete NBA Seasons: 5
Team Titles won:
Personal Titles and Awards:
NBA Season MVP: 3 - 2008-09, 2009-10, 2011-12
- 2006 All-Star Game: he led the Eastern Conference team to victory and become the youngest MVP in All-Star Game history.
- 2005/06 Season: Lebron James averaged 31.4 points, 7.0 rebounds, 6.6 assists and 1.6 steals per game. Becoming the fourth player in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a single season. The other three: Oscar Robertson, Jerry West and Michael Jordan. He also became the youngest player in NBA history to average at least 30 points per game in a season.
- 2006 Playoffs: against all predictions Lebron James led his team to the second round of the NBA playoffs where the Cavaliers took the series to a game 7 against the Pistons. On his playoff debut against the Wizards on April 22, James recorded a triple-double, with 32 points, 11 assists and 11 rebounds. Only two other players had done that in their playoff debut: Johnny McCarthy (1960) and Magic Johnson (1980).
- 2007-08 Season: averaging 30.0 points per game, Lebron won his first NBA scoring title.
Other interesting information:
- Lebron James stats raise every year, and despite the obvious physical differences (he's bigger and looks stronger) his consider by many as the new Michael Jordan. Of course he still has a lot to prove.
Suggestions? Comments? Errors? Contact us.